Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Some scrapbooking hauls...

omg!
It's my first blog post. I've been wanting to get this thing up and running FOR-EV-ER!! Please note "The Sandlot" reference. haha I did some gurgling... that's what I call my google searching by the way. Thanks to Shabby Blogs and also Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates, I put together a layout that I absolutely love!!

Here's my most recent videos that I posted on YouTube.

I mention in my Michael's video that I'm going to start issuing some challenges for "scrapping your stash." I think I'm about to put myself on a stop from spending for a while. The only thing holding me back is that we haven't had all of our christmas because our state had a crazy blizzard. That's this weekend, so if I get a little money I want to buy a few things... and then I gotta stop! AHHHHH! If you've stumbled across my blog, make sure and leave a comment if you're into my "scrap your stash" challenges. And stop back by soon to get in on the action!

Thanks for stopping by!
Megan

In this video I show off some of the beautiful presents my friends got me!


Red Dot Boutique Scrapbooking Haul... that's fancy for Target:


Wonderful chipboard albums from Michael's:

No comments:

Post a Comment