Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Finish It Friday

I enrolled in "Finish It Friday" on my good friends Roxy & Samantha's new ning network.... and I put a dent in getting my scrappy goods back in my scrappy room! They've exploded EVERYWHERE!!!! That's also thanks to the fact that I was able to drag them all out then get sick and not be able to go through them as planned. That's my first "Finish It Friday" project though, but I need to split it up into some smaller more accomplishable goals. Any ideas on how to do that?

I dunno. I guess I'll think on it and get back to ya! hahaha

Thanks for stoppin' by!

1 comment:

  1. Starting with smaller projects is a very good idea. When we moved from NM to FL I was downsized in space, but refused to get rid of any of my crafting supplies. So there I was with half a garage of stuff in my bedroom. Not only did I have to find space for crafting, I needed space for sleeping too.

    I found what I thought would do the trick at M's, and started buying those white storage cubes a few at a time (when on sale or with a 40/50% coupon). As I bought them and put them together, I moved stuff from shoe boxes to the cubes by like items.

    It's still a work in progress and we're getting ready to move back to NM and I don't know how much room I'll have there, but the cubes stack and with a variety of styles to choose from, I'm really not worried that I will have any problems keeping it organized and space really won't matter.

    Did you check out the post on my craft space? It gives an idea of the different styles. And, it's still growing. I'm working on the other side of the room. And I even used a grouping of cubes to serve as a foot post for my bed.

    Cyndi
    gamasget-a-way.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete