Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My First Mini Kit!

OMG! I've been wanting to put together a mini-kit for sooooo long. This is my first kit, and I'm calling it {Joy, Pray, Love}. It's made with Cosmo Cricket papers and embellishments and lots of stuff I added or made specifically for the kit!

I have a few available, and they're $30 each with shipping included (within the US). If you're outside the US and you'd like to purchase one, let me know and I can get a shipping estimate.

You can e-mail me at mADDmartha@gmail.com, post a comment here with your e-mail address, or post a comment on my YouTube video with your e-mail address.

I'll mark them as sold once I've received PayPal payments from the people wanting them, and I can get them out ASAP!

**sidebar** if you'd like a different word besides Pray if you're not religious let me know, and we can make it happen. ;) I want to include all my scrappy buddies out there.

Here's a full list of all you get:

{Joy, Pray, Love}
Please note that contents included or shown may vary ever so slightly due to the handmade nature of this "product." Thanks so much! ;)
17 DOUBLE-SIDED Cosmo Cricket Papers…. Size 8 by 8!
2 Cardstock Punch Out Sheets
Matching Cardstock Strip Sheet
10 Scallop Dictionary Die Cuts (GREAT for making flowers!!!)
2 Vintage Dictionary Pages
5 Vintage Book Pages (War & Peace I believe...)
Library Card & Pocket (colors will vary)
Hand Distressed Flashcards
Hand Distressed Playing Cards
2 Extra Large Cosmo Cricket Tags
2 Medium Shipping Tags
2 Extra Small Shipping Tags
4 Different Font / Color Tile Alphas (Over 500 Pieces!!!)
2 Different Font / Color Sticker Alphas
3 Prima White Flowers
6 Extra Small Vellum Flowers
2 Pearl Flower Stick Pins
Small Assortment of Blank Chipboard Embellishments
Small Matching Chipboard Embellishments
10 Feet of Ribbon, Tulle, and Fiber
Cream & White Buttons
PRIMA BLING!
One Full Matching Chipboard Alpha
Extra Chipboard to Spell the Words Pray, Joy, Love & Baby!!

Again, just e-mail me or comment with an e-mail so I can send you a PayPal invoice.
YAY!

Here's the video that shows the goods!

No comments:

Post a Comment