Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Not Studying!

Hello friends!
My non-scrappy facebook has just brought to my attention that some of my friends are currently in the hell known as law school finals. Now, I used to think that was hell... until I did my bar exam prep which was even worse!

TessieGirl and I have been very busy lawyering, cheer coaching, face painting, and not getting enough crafty time in, but still, I am so thankful that I'm not in the midst of stressful exam prep and can actually gear up for the holidays.

I've been trying to stay out of the crafty stores... at least until I get my Christmas shopping completely done. This little gem popped in my inbox today though: 50% off any regularly priced item at Michael's.
GET YOURS HERE!

Projects coming soon! I only have a 1 day cheer competition this weekend so I'll actually get a Saturday! WOO HOO!

Hugs & Tessie Kisses,
mADDmartha megan

No comments:

Post a Comment