kind of, I decided, I'd give you 25 Things You May or May Not Know
- I have naturally curly hair and got called Shirley Temple as a kid.
- I'm the worst procrastinator in the world... hmmm? You probably already knew that since I'm an infrequent blog poster.
- I didn't get my ears pierced until I was 18 years old.
- I absolutely, 100% HATE sleeping. I'm such a night owl that I wish the human body didn't require sleep.
- I only have 1/2 my thyroid. I had the other 1/2 along with a golf ball sized tumor removed when I was 18.
- I love - love - love roller coasters.
- I was in a sorority and lived with 107 other girls for 2 years.
- I'm a total pack rat and deathly afraid I'll end up one of those hoarding TV shows.
- I'm obsessed with Saturday Night Live. Riiiccccckkkkk!!!!! :)
- I went paragliding in the swiss alps. You basically run off the side of a mountain. It was cool. Above is a pic from when I was in Switzerland.
- I do not care for cats... like AT ALL.
- I have 2 nieces and 1 is named after me.
- I was cheer captain and prom queen in high school but not a mean girl.
- I graduated HS with 66 people... cue music: I Was Born in a Small Town.
- If I let myself, I could drink 88+ ounces of Sonic Dr. Pepper a day.
- I took dance from age 3 to 14 and with enough wine I'll show you my kick ass tap dancin' skillllz
- I love forensics shows but hate what they're doing to jury expectations.
- I haven't eaten a Sour Patch Kid since 2002 when one blacked my eye. It's a long story.
- If I had to choose 1 food to eat for the rest of my life it'd be mashed potatoes.
- I was voted "Class Clown" of my Law School.
- My family was in the land run in Oklahoma, and we still own all the land.
- I've performed as a princess at kids' parties. Like big pink dress, HUGE tiara. Yes, I'm weird.
- My first job was at a movie store.
- I made my first scrapbook in 8th grade... actually I don't think it ever really got "finished." Funny how things don't change.
- I'm a Brave Girl and have dreamed of going to Brave Girls Camp. Click the link to read all about it. Well as of this morning, I'm going. ON TUESDAY!!! Yes, Tuesday, February 8th!!! I was on the waiting list and someone couldn't go. I tapped myself out paying for it and buying a hugely expensive plane ticket, but I'm investing in myself. I truly believe the stars aligned on this. I need this. You should totally check out the Brave Girls' Club website. They have the most awesome e-mail list you can sign up for that sends you an e-mail of positive thoughts/ inspiration.
Love you all bunches! Be brave!
PS- Tessie Girl will be attending Brave Dog Camp with my parents' dogs Chipper and Sparkey. I'm sure she'll have much to report.